We’re now open! Opening hours and food service times may vary. Visit our Facebook page for our latest opening hours.
Why Our Pub is Great
Merrie Gardens Farm on the Isle of Wight combines pretty country pub and restaurant under one roof. Charm and character go hand-in-hand with modern interior design and comforts. A big beer garden, stone and brick walls and a lovely thatched roof create a stunning setting for summer drinks, lunches and dinners. There’s an open fireplace, wooden beams and chairs upholstered in brocade fabric. Perfect for cool autumnal afternoons and cosy winter evenings.
Slide into a booth or sink into one of our comfy chairs and enjoy a pint of real ale or a glass of wine from our well-stocked bar. Enjoy a dish made from the rotisserie chicken we prepare and flame roast in ovens on full display. Once you detect the aroma, you won’t be able to resist the prospect of crunchy crisp skin and delectably succulent meat. For a traditional taste of Britain, take a look at one of our classic mains.
Merrie Gardens Farm is a child-friendly pub. Children love exploring the garden and getting to grips with the play panels. Not to mention discovering the delicious food on our children’s menu. Build a plate that suits their personal tastes.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.