Open today until 11:00 PM
Pub Opening Hours
Food Service Times
|Pub Opening Hours|
|Food Service Times|
|Sunday - Thursday|
|12:00 - 21:00|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 - 22:00|
Sign up to our mailing list todaySign Up
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WARNERS, JOULES & MARSTONS BOOKINGS PRIZE DRAW
Main Prize: Enter prize-draw to win one of two Hampers, including Warner’s gin, Fever-Tree mixers, £500 Joules vouchers and £50 Marston’s vouchers.
Opening Date/Time: 9.00am on 10th June 2021
Closing Date/Time: 11.59pm on 18th July 2021
No. of Entries: One per booking
- The Promoter is Marston's PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Marston’s Pubs & Bars,”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the "Promoter").
How to Enter/nominate
- Participating Marston’s pubs are inviting guests (that’s you!) to enter a prize draw when booking a table online, to drink or dine, at a participating Marston’s pub.
- To enter, just check the box to ‘Opt In’ when making your booking online
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, including Marston’s employees, but excluding any employees (and their immediate families/households) who are professionally involved with this promotion. All entries must be aged 18 or over and be a resident of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland).
- Entries are only valid if submitted via the Website, so internet access is required to participate.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when using the Website / entering the promotion. Entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
- There is no purchase necessary, but all entrants must have booked a table in a participating pub.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party, or for commercial gain will be deemed invalid. Entrants may only enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
- Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details of the prize.
- Winners will be selected at random and winners will be notified within 30 days of the Closing Date.
- We will contact you using the details provided on the Website and ask that you contact the nominee on our behalf in order that we may get in touch with them to: (1) allow the opportunity to accept the prize; (2) corroborate the details of the entry if applicable; and (3) confirm any other details or consents applicable to this promotion.
- If any winner does not wish to accept the prize the entry will be cancelled. Following cancellation of an entry for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select a runner up entry from the participating pub(s) in substitution.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
- The winning entries will be selected at random using anonymised entry data.
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram or other media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Rules for All Nominations/Entries
- All submissions/entries or content uploaded to the Website must comply with the following “Content Rules”:
- be in the English language;
- not name or refer to any individual other than the entrant or nominee (or include any third party personal information);
- not contain the details image or likeness of any individual under the age of 18;
- not contain any material that infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
- not contain material that is inappropriate, contains nudity, is indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, illegal, unlawful, hateful, disparaging, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
- not contain any swear words, offensive or vulgar language or other coarse language;
- not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, political belief, sexual orientation or age; and
- not contain any computer virus, bugs, Trojans or other malicious, invasive or harmful code.
Data Protection and Privacy
- In accordance with the current guidelines that govern promotions in the UK, if you nomination is chosen as a main prize winner, we may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place – that is your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available. If you wish to object, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact our data team by emailing DataSecurityInformation@marstons.co.uk
- We may wish to use your personal data to announce the winner execute the Main Prize and for other reasonable promotional purposes connected to the promotion. If you wish to object, please reject the nomination as set out in clause 11.
Limits on the Promoter's responsibilities and Indemnities
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner's acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- Winning nominations will be notified using the contact details they submitted on the Website. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize, but if there is no response within 7 days, or the contact details are invalid, or the nominee does not accept the nomination, the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, pandemics (including Covid-19 and any associated local lockdowns) war, strikes, disputes, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant and/or the nominee.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants' ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to clause 23, the name and county of the main prize winners can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above citing the name of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants or nominees who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter's partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English and Scottish courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.